Over the past few weeks we’ve been making lots of behind-the-scenes changes to the data structures, which with pave the way for Admins to appoint people to various levels; Members, Leaders, Supervisors and Board Members. This update is still being developed and should be out in the next few releases.
Here’s some of the things we’ve been working on over the past few weeks…
- Made trainee login limit data input, and added link to default login
- Fixed issue where the elvanto sync date for trainees was getting rest every day.
- Fixed issue where email links could take people to the end of a course, rather than the beginning
- Fixed issue where merging duplicates could show an error page.
- Improved verification efficiency for NSW WWCC
- Minor fixes and spelling mistakes